When do you recommend H.S. Senior Portraits to be taken?
Schedule early! Summer is an especially great time because your student will not miss school. The next best times are during September, October, November, January, and February. Spring showers hit our area in March and April, and the spring schedule is harder to work around with banquets, dances, college interviews and campus visits.
Let’s Bust Some Myths…
- I have to use my school’s contract photographer. Not True!
- For everything except your yearbook photo, you are entitled to use any photographer you choose, including your Uncle Joe with his new fancy schmancy digital camera (but we don’t recommend that either)
- The school’s photographer is a lot cheaper. False!
- Our print prices start at $90 and we have a minimum investment of $500 for our Studio Creative Sessions. Our Collections provide you with the best “deal” and with a Studio Creative Session, they start at $595. Most of our collections included a Custom Framed Canvas Print, all include multiple prints and a wall portrait. When you also consider the added value of the extra time, care, detail, options, backgrounds, techniques and expertise we offer, the value is unmatched.With our Quicktakes program, affordable packages are available, from $90 to $300.
- Senior Portraits are stressful and unpleasant. It doesn’t have to be that way!
- We’ll make you feel comfortable will work to make your session fun and memorable. If you’re not comfortable and having fun, it shows in your photos. Your senior portraits are some of the most important pictures you’ll ever have taken. Shouldn’t it be a fun experience too?